View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 05:08 PM   #679
GrumpyOne
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 121
I'd be interested in both of those. For the table, a single pannier setup would be nice.

Also, how about a rack that would fit on the top case mounts...
Just a flat tray (like this) for carrying a dry bag/duffle when I don't want to run the top box. It would lock onto the 4 spools that are on the top case mounting plates.

Cheers,
jw

Quote:
Originally Posted by prudolf View Post
As I've been taking everyone's feedback and suggestions regarding all of the Globescout product, I thought I'd get a collection of thoughts as to what other luggage accessories that you'd like to see Globescout produce for us. If there's enough interest for certain items, we will be able to pass the info over to the fantastic team in Turkey.

A few things that were brought up to me:

-Water/Fuel canister and mounts.

-Pannier Table. Would a simple table piece between both panniers work, or would you like to see a table leg option to come off a single pannier?

What else would you guys like to see? We're always looking forward to your suggestions and comments.
As the main focus now after releasing the new GSA special system is pumping out production, keep in mind that new additional items will not be an overnight occurrence.