View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 06:45 AM   #52
lmychajluk
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizze View Post
Hey Rev'it

I have the silver/blue Sand 2 jacket that replaced my original Sand jacket. Many nice upgrades/fixes. I wish the original's collar clip back hook would have made it to the Sand 2. I miss hooking the collar tab back when it's warmer so I fold it inside which is just leaving a dirty mark on the collar. Also, the fit in the shoulder/armpit area is fine with no liners but with all liners installed, the armpit area is tighter than my original Sand. I'm not ripped by any means either. A little more generous cut in this area would be nicer.

I like the Euro fit and and different liners to flow with the conditions. Like ChildlikeWonder says not every American is a fat ass. Thanks for a great product and listening to our critiques.
I just got my Sand 2 jacket last night. At the last minute, I ended up going up a size to the XXL for that exact same reason. I could've easily lived with the XL, but when I crossed my arms in front of me, it pulled really tight in the armpits. I, too, am average size otherwise (normally wear a 44 jacket).

Question - are the loops on the front of your jacket red? I got the same color and was expecting them to be red based on the pics, but when I got the jacket they were black. Not a major issue, but I think the red added a nice little accent, along with the red in the collar. I also have the Moveo neck brace on order, so once attached it's probably a moot point anyway.

Any update on the Seesoft armor availability? I'm signing up for the AltRider event the last weekend of June and it would be nice to have it by that weekend.
2008 Suzuki SV650n (Sold... I miss that bike...)
lmychajluk is offline   Reply With Quote