View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 01:41 PM   #7
S Won OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 746
Emig Racing clamp pictures

Here are a few pictures of the new Emig Racing 20 degree offset clamps and steering stabilizer. I called Factory Connection this morning and my WP forks shipped out today. They should arrive early next week. You can also see that I have installed a Renthal KTM bend SX/MX orange handlebar. It's a little further forward in the grip area than the stock bars but I like it. Since the new handlebar clamps move the bars up, the new bars should work well and look great. I'm also going to install a pair of KTM orange anodized bar ends. Those along with some other parts are on their way from KTMTwins. Thanks Don! The Emig Racing clamps were very easy to install. The hardest part was drilling out the blind bolts that hold the ignition switch onto the stock top clamp. What a pain but I got it without much of a problem.

The middle picture shows the bike on my new KTM Racing front lift. The new Emig stem has a smaller hole so I'll need to have a new lift pin machined to fit it. The third picture is of the bike without the lift. The bike balances perfectly on the centerstand with the front removed. I pulled the lift for the picture but it's back under it now. The KTM front lift works very well.

While I'm into this, I'm going to install a set of KTM heated grips and probably dual front brakelines. I have already found the Accessory plugs and have separated them from the other wiring. That should be easy. The brakelines still need to be ordered along with a new front brakeline bracket.

Thanks for looking!

S Won

S Won screwed with this post 03-10-2006 at 01:51 PM
S Won is offline   Reply With Quote