View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 03:38 AM   #3367
BluRidgeRider
Long Rider

Oddometer: 406
Assault on Wolf Creek Road Ride

We've had so many people express interest that it may be difficult to find a weekend when everyone has a clear schedule. That being said, we will try. Since Boike has agreed to map a route and lead this ride, I'm getting with him to check his July availability before floating days to the group.

Once I know Boike's schedule, I will post a Survey Monkey survey so that everybody can let me know which days work/don't work for them. Hopefully, we can find a day that works for everyone wanting to attend. If not, we'll go with the date that works for the most riders.

For those that intend to camp the night before/after the ride, I will also include a question for voting on the campground. Once that has been decided, each rider will be responsible for making his/her own reservations/arrangements. So far,I intend to include three campgrounds in the Survey Monkey voting as shown below. Do any of you have any other campgrounds close to Hot Springs/Asheville that you want me to include?

> Hot Springs Resort Camping
> French Broad River Camping
> Creek Ridge Camping

If any of you have experience with any of these campgrounds -- or any others suggested -- please feel free to talk them up/down to influence the voting. I don't have any personal experience with any of these locations. Just looked for campgrounds in that area via Google.

Numa

Check out -- Eighteen Years in the Making

Maps can only lead to conjecture, whereas proof is born in the ride.
BluRidgeRider is offline   Reply With Quote