View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 05:49 AM   #127
DragonNester
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggi'tard View Post
How about a revolving meet and eat, and ride? Nothing adventurous or off-road in Knoxville really. How about something south like in Tellico Plains, the Tellicafe or Tellico Grains (you could always spend the night at the Farmhouse Inn, ). Then we can ride the myriad of NFS roads. Then we could move north to Lake City (like the Unicorn cafe?) or Caryville (Scotty burger or the BBQ place or..)... then ride in R.B. or Brimstone, etc. Just have to remind everybody we need permits up north (sportsmans or lifetime hunt license qualifies too in the WMAs).
That's fine by me. My thought was just to break bread somewhere easy to get to from the edges of our area...talk about past rides, make plans for future rides and give MC heads up on upcoming events to post about.

I, not only like Tellico Grains, but it's a nice ride down Hwy 360 to get there from my place. I don't usually ride on weekends (retired), but could set aside time to eat with y'all. Waspp, machinebuilder and I could probably ride together, along with anyone wanting to meet up a Sloan's (BP) in Vonore.

So. let's get to it...