View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 12:22 PM   #35
BRUTSQD OP
2 scoops of stupid

Oddometer: 306
CJ5K: The roads are a mixed bag but you can easily do either. The paved roads I thought were actually pretty damn decent. I've you're on a dual sport there's an absolute ton of gravel roads, dirt roads, sand roads and trails to be explored. Just be aware and or comfortable that the dirt roads can change fairly quickly. Gravel roads may have patches of larger rocks or deep sand, sand roads may have patches of the dreaded Baja deep silt and so on. If you're on a street machine I think the roads in general are pretty decent aside from occasional potholes and tight turns without signs to warn you that the road is going to take a sharp left.

Naughty: Let me know if you ever take a breath you bastard! Foresthill to Soda Springs is open now!

Da Foole: Thanks! Loved your report as well and I credit you for finding canon de Guadalupe. Amazing place!

McGee: Thanks man, plenty more to come!
BRUTSQD is offline   Reply With Quote