View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 01:36 PM   #55
REV'IT! OP
Motorcycle apparel

Oddometer: 64
Seesoft & rain liners

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmychajluk View Post
Question - are the loops on the front of your jacket red? I got the same color and was expecting them to be red based on the pics, but when I got the jacket they were black. Not a major issue, but I think the red added a nice little accent, along with the red in the collar. I also have the Moveo neck brace on order, so once attached it's probably a moot point anyway.

Any update on the Seesoft armor availability? I'm signing up for the AltRider event the last weekend of June and it would be nice to have it by that weekend.
Hey lmychajluk, way to pay attention to details! The loops on the Sand 2 changed from red to black in the later production runs. They ran out of red paint in Holland. ;)

We're looking at the 3rd week in July right now on the Seesoft armor, so it won't be here for your event. We'll let you know if anything changes with that ETA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midemite View Post
I recently bought a Tornado jacket from Revzilla. I love this jacket! Great fit, styling, and well made. Ventilation is super! No so impressed with the liner. I don't understand why the waterproof layer is always a liner. In a recent rain storm I was wet before I got the jacket off, liner on and jacket back on. After the rain storm I had a wet jacket. I had considered the Joe Rocket Alter Ego jacket which has the waterproof layer on the outside but quality and style were not nearly as nice as Rev'it. I will definitely use a rain shell in the future rather than the rev'it liner. For cooler weather I'll probably use a fleece or my heated gear rather that the liner that came with the jacket. Be nice if the liner was optional when buying the jacket.

I'd also like to see all ladies pants come in shorter lengths like the men's pants. Would love to have a pair of Tornado pants but they're really too long.

Overall, thanks for a great product line!
Hi Midemite. The liners are one of our most commented on features; many people love them -- I would guess these are the ones diligent about tracking the weather, and who put the liners in before the rain starts -- and others of us are constantly getting wet trying to get them in. It's mostly personal preference. As for your comment about the liners being optional... We're updating the way we approach layers in the near future. Keep your eyes peeled in spring/summer 2015 ;)

On the length issue, as you may know, REV’IT! is still a relatively small company, and as such, we have to make certain business decisions to keep our margins healthy. Right now, there is not enough demand for all the women's pants in short. It’s always helpful to have good consumer feedback though, and we’ll pass on your comments to the appropriate channels!

Ride safe,
REV'IT!
Twitter
Insta
REV'IT! is offline   Reply With Quote