View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 07:34 AM   #270
popscycle
Fahren Away

Oddometer: 1,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarrff View Post
Catching up on some of our short winter day rides. Finding a day that is not too cold and maybe not ice if we stayed off the higher mountains, we decided to explore some in Turkey Creek near Leicester NC. So our route for the day was leaving our place near Lake Logan, down to Canton, over the mountain to Sandy Mush ( don't have a clue on that name) via Willow Creek, then down to Turkey Creek, through the Gap to Newfound, then up Hookers Gap Rd ( I do have a clue on that one) through Candler, over the Blue Ridge Parkway via 151, into Davidson River, some dirt, then back here from a southern direction from Balsam Grove. Following are a few barn and shack photos from that little 3-4 hour run. Photos by mtngal:

You gettin' tired of these old barns and shacks....me too...

Thats all on this one but we have lately been exploring some new off road areas over near Murphy, Towsend TN, and Tellico Plains so I will be posting those up as well as a ride out to find Judaculla Rock in Cullowhee.

Just so you know, nobody here is getting tired of your (or mtngal's) pics, especially those old barns and houses. Keep em coming and thanks!

Goodbye Cruiserface, Hello Happyface!

2014 R1200GS | 2010 MX5 | BMW MOA
popscycle is online now   Reply With Quote