View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 07:30 AM   #38
ricochetrider OP
a certain something

Oddometer: 1,709

Another Norton ride out... Boring as fuck-all I know!

Anyway, someone on *another* forum (ahem!) asked "where do you live?" and guys are posting pix of their bikes in cool spots near their homes. I thought I'd join the fun. Admittdly, PA ain't QUITE as cool as Australia's southern coast, or Pacific Hiway route 1 in Northern Cali but HEY... whatchgwannado.
Ride whatcha got.
Post pix.
And so:

Where do I live?
I live here:

Attachments

Description: This our living room

Description: This the view up the Susquehanna River, across the street from our house.

Description: We are near Harrisburg- directly across the river from the city. There are 7- no, 6&1/2 bridges that cross the river. This the remaining half of the Walnut Street Bridge. The other half got demolished by ice. This is on the Harrisburg side of City Island.

Description: Harrisburg is in the Great Cumberland Valley- farmland USA. There are big farms, little farms, chicken farms, pig farms, Amish farms, and lots of organic farms.

Description: The valley has mountains on either side. This is the South Mountain- Laurel Lake @ Pine Grove Furnace State Park.

Description: There are wonderful deciduous forests all along the East Coast. In Northern PA, the Southern Forest and Northern Forest come together to create an exotic mix of hardwoods not found anywhere else on earth. Just beautiful.

Description: View from atop the South Mountain

Description: Great little double arch bridge over Big Spring Creek. Pennsylvania is home to some truly World Class trout streams. This is a freshwater spring so huge it forms its own stream. Big Spring runs several miles before spilling into the Conodoguinet Creek,

Description: Had to get this shot. Could be Palm Springs...?
Maybe Vegas... ? Somewhere exotic? Nope. Lil ol Newville PA's town square.
ricochetrider is offline   Reply With Quote