So it seems that though most of the production is finished, Globescout has just recently experienced slower than usual supply for certain materials. Everything is back in full swing now, however this may delay our shipment. So rather than having it in sooner than expected, it may be a couple weeks later than our end of July ETA. We are now expecting to have the next order in mid-August, however we will have a more accurate ETA when we have the shipping date and documents.
If anyone was relying on the end of July shipment and planning to have these in time for any trips, scheduled shop time, or anything else, please let me know (contact me directly please) and I will help sort out any details or answer any questions or concerns.
BTW, we have plenty of GS-Adventure systems in black and clear, and just a couple in natural finish that will be available from this incoming shipment!
If anyone is curious of just how good these are for the new Adventure, we have a customer in the states who has just recently received his expedited order and has posted his review here