View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 09:34 PM   #8
Aaen's Avatar
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: Courtenay, BC & Calgary
Oddometer: 88
Not many know this but travel btw the US/Canada does not require a passport. You can get through with enhanced drivers license, nexus card, birth certificate/etc. You just have to prove whom you are.

Granted it is better to go with a passport but it is not required. Call up both the Canadian and Us border stations and talk to them directly to verify this. My buddy did this today and has done it numerous times over the past year.


Aaen is offline   Reply With Quote