View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 12:44 PM   #6
ShawnS OP
KTM nOOb

Oddometer: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastick View Post
^This is the truth! I have been having problems with the fuel delivery cutting out on my new 1190 and am now without my bike for a second time while the dealer tries to figure it out. I have left messages at KTM Canada for a week now with no response whatsoever!!! Mentioned this to the head service guy at the dealership and he said the response they get isn't much better. When I mentioned I had read on here and other sites about people having the same experience, his response was, 'I don't believe anything on the internet'. Guess its going to be a shorter biking season than usual with the brand new bike spending all its time back at the dealership
Yes - the website doesn't work for me. My dealer ran my vin and there was no recalls flagged - but it seems KTM here has zero staff or customer service - so the official recalls and service bulletins don't even get issued in this small market. That's why I'm hoping other inmates in Europe can take a minute to post what has been communicated for the bike in Europe - so then I can give that to my dealer. It's the same bike everywhere - so why has canada had zero recalls or service flags?
I've left 15+ messages for KTM canada over 3 months - not one call back.
ShawnS is offline   Reply With Quote