View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 09:16 AM   #649
PowerCell
Manufacture

Oddometer: 2,263
If you haven't suffered any damage from the factory filter, then I just don't understand what the complaining is about. Is it the $70? On an $18,000 purchase? Hmmm...

You know the factory filters are disposable items. You're supposed to toss them at each service. I have no idea what they cost, but I'd guess somewhere around $20-$30 each. Unlike most bling, the Uni-Filter solves a real-world problem. It costs roughly ~$59 and can be cleaned and re-used for years! Time and again the oiled foam filter has proven to provide much greater flow and protection than paper cartridge filters. So... to sum things up; you'll solve the leaky airbox issue, gain better flow, increase particle filtration, and the whole thing pays for itself in about 2-3 filter services... and supports a company that invests in manufacturing an accessory for a bike we all love to own and ride (Uni-Filter, not me... I hate all you guys... )

Now, short of those unfortunate few that didn't catch the problem in time... why are the rest complaining? The money? Just doesn't add up to me...

www.powercellperformance.com

PowerCell screwed with this post 07-07-2014 at 11:15 AM
PowerCell is offline   Reply With Quote