View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 12:10 AM   #32
cleandirt
Adventurer

Oddometer: 85
A couple of points about Thumpstart & Dogjaw's review of the first day...

• yes, Brian did ride to breakfast wearing a pair of flip flops, the first-aid kit never needed to be deployed.
•if I only had a nickel for every time I saw Bret washing the windshield of a complete stranger... I'm pretty sure he'd put all those third world kids who do it for money out of business if we were traveling outside the US. I did notice he sometimes used it as a delaying strategy so he could pump them for information about where to camp, roads to take, places to eat, etc.
•the GQ image of me… two words… BAD ASS
•Zach, I think you probably don't need work done on your shock, the real problem lies in having a camera inserted between your butt cheeks
•the smoking hot status of the waitress that Zach failed to address, but Bret did not… She was all about Brian and that dreamy pony tail of his. His headlight must have dimmed from being left on too long or he would have seen what was up with that!
•The folks at the Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory were super friendly, so much so that I was getting a little worried they were drawing us near so they could trap us, fill us with formaldehyde and mount us on a board as specimen in their library. Look in the drawer labeled Homo Hominis Arkansianas.

cleandirt screwed with this post 07-07-2014 at 12:20 AM
cleandirt is offline   Reply With Quote