View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 01:24 PM   #8
rickescazu OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 13
Anyone have the email for customer service in Europe? i am guessing that is where i need to go as my bike is a 2013 imported to CR by the dealer and he is in Europe now anyway. i want to get a list of the factory bulletins to fix things as they have never done one thing to my bike, not for heat, not for the side stand, nothing except oil changes and now i see that my chain guide is totally worn out from a very tight chain (they adjusted at 5.000 kms now has 9,700. i also read that many 2013 have had their warranty extended too. mine has not run in a week, and i guess it is time to try the factory for help. too bad was thinking to buy a DUKE 1290 after selling my tuono but not the way the service is going on the ADV.

FYI i tried to use the web site for Europe for technical service and interesting says my VIN is invalid, i then tried a few others from new bikes for sale on the net and says the same for all of them, great start for the KTM customer service on the web,

update well i found out one issue they never entered the delivery paperwork to the KTM site so i never had my bike listed as sold to KTM. no i have a deliver receipt and the VIN is valid but all that comes up is this bike has had no service and there are pending TSB or recalls, contact your dealer, that is how i got into this mess. DOES anyone have the list of TSB's or recalls for a 2013 1190 Adv my VIN is a DM998xxx, or know a site to download them?

thanks
rick

rickescazu screwed with this post 07-07-2014 at 04:37 PM
rickescazu is offline   Reply With Quote