View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 04:18 PM   #14
alongat
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 856
I just picked up my "man edition orange with link lettering" on Saturday - bought from mission cycle. I've had many KTMs before but this one is quite different...anyhow, I often ride with two friends, both with grey 1190s so you should join in sometime. I'd love to have a look at the seat sometime if you don't mind. Where are you located? I'm at Bathurst and Eglinton area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnS View Post
Hey alongat,
Nice to see another Ont rider on here. I agree - GP wait times are longgg... And it's jaunt to get there. I do trend to trust them as I bought the bike there and they've been with KTM for a long time. I went to Ready on Saturday to check out the service dept. Nice guy - way way closer to home for me - but I was not left with confidence when they hadn't heard about the air box issue and couldn't estimate how long it would take to check it. I have the same pop and click when braking. Had it fixed at first service but it only stayed fixed for 1 day. There is something that needs to be tightened under the triple clamp. I haven't been to mission or apex - but I will be very very interested to hear your feedback after Thursday - and if you're a happy camper I'll give them a try.
Btw - I have the grey and with the standard seat with the foil and it was still a ball roaster. I bought the wings seat cooler and it works as advertised - and I just got the power parts ergo seat (have to get the heating wires installed still) but it seems to help too. The heat is manageable now and doesn't bother me.

And how can this be? For he is the Kwisatz Haderach!
alongat is offline   Reply With Quote