View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 08:23 PM   #27
Dr. Greg OP
Tryin' to get home..

Oddometer: 1,134
Possible hiatus in Ride Report...

Had a great day today, am spending the night with inmate "louie5" in Joplin, Missouri.

But...

I don't think I'm going to be able to keep up the "live" ride report. Just don't have the stamina. So there may be a gap for a day or three. You have my most sincere apology.

I'm sure there will be several "rainy days" at the lodge where I'm staying (for a week) in Vermont. That will be a perfect time to catch up.

So far great weather, great country, great roads, lotsa heat, lotsa humidity (at least for this New Mexican). Things couldn't be going better. And Wotan continues to impress.

I took 37 fotos today---lotsa stuff to update the RR. But just don't have the stamina tonight. Yep...visited TWO museums: the "Bartlesville (OK) History Museum" and the "Phillips Petroleum Museum." Both were wonderful---I coulda spent the whole day there. I enjoyed my time in Bartlesville.

The plan is to spend tomorrow night with inmate "luckychucky" in Poplar Bluff, Missouri. May camp out in his back yard...on the banks of the Black River. We'll see.

As always, thanks for following.

--Doc
1991 Honda Hawk NT650 (commuter)
Dr. Greg is offline   Reply With Quote