Imaging Scientist / Systems Engineer
Imaging Scientist by schooling, System Engineer by employment, problem-solver by predisposition. We are looking for a change of place, currently in Fayetteville NC (willing to relocate).
R&D, Hardware/software bridging, analysis and engineering, outdoor and travel are all things I enjoy in work. I really love a challenge.
- Bachelor's degree in Imaging Science
- 4+ years at a Fortune 500 company
- 2 years with a young startup
- Some independent consulting experience
- Currently working in the UAV/communication/video/metadata field
- Specific items: CoT (Cursor on Target), MISB KLV, ESRI products, ENVI/IDL
- General topics: RF-communications, low-bandwidth comms, LIDAR/LADAR and DIAL, Signals and Image Processing (1D through hyperspectral), Algorithm development, Radiometry, remote sensing, EO/IR, Ultrasound, Optics, Visual Perception
- Code exposure: Python, Bash, IDL, Matla, MathCad, VB/VBA, HTML, PHP
I'm also conversational in American Sign Language and German.
And naturally, open to motorcycling-related work.