View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 05:44 AM   #76
Dr. Greg OP
Tryin' to get home..

Oddometer: 1,134
Brief morning update: Wednesday, July 16.

Well, this marks the one-week "anniversary" of my trip. Hope things go well today.

Oops! Forgot the pic of dinner last night...needless to say, I ate too much!

This was right up there with "DWalt" (see my "Civil War" RR)...

Morning at "oldgezzer's" place is simply amazing!

I still feel like I've died and gone to heaven...check out the mist rising from the lake:

This has gotta be God's country...

Our campfire from last night felt pretty good this "chilly" morning...sorry for the overexposed shot.

That fire still feels pretty good.

Yay! More breakfast eaters...

Here's pic of Ann doing her thing for breakfast...

I know this is gonna be good...

And good it was...BTW, that's HOMEMADE maple syrup in the background. Once again, I feel like I'd died and gone to...well, you know. That whole "died" analogy is prolly not the best one to use for a motorcycle rider...

Man, is this a breakfast or what?

Attitude adjustment time...

OK, fellas (and any ladies who might be following), I DO feel a heckuva lot better after a good night's sleep...and that incredible breakfast. Inmate "oldgezzer" and his esposa are (as usual) beyond belief as hosts. I am SOOOO lucky. Or blessed. Whatever.

Dunno where the day will lead me (I guess that's a good thing), but I think I'll not be staying with any inmates tonight...too far to go. And I expect to arrive in Vermont on Saturday (or Sunday), rather than Friday when my reservation begins. No big deal.

Adios,

--Doc
1991 Honda Hawk NT650 (commuter)
Dr. Greg is offline   Reply With Quote