View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 06:19 PM   #69
PlatedDirtBike
Adventurer

Oddometer: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidewayes View Post
LBring them a clean complete motorcycle so they can do their job to the best of their ability .Don't tell them that you read it on the internet and take it apart because you don't trust them
That's what one would think. I'm glad to see not everyone gets jacked. But I've bought 3 bikes from the same dealer, all at different times. I got seriously jacked on purchase #3. Was it partially my fault? I guess maybe so but I expected to be treated well due to my history with them. I wasn't. The bottom line is the big places don't care about loyalty unless you know the owner. You're just a number.
Walk into the Mall and price some things. Bikes, parts, etc. They will gladly take your money at Above Retail prices. Whether it be a mom and pop garage or a giant retailer, price gouge and people go elsewhere. The only thing that keeps The Mall alive is having a large selection and the uninformed buyer.
With all honesty though and in fairness, I never had any service done by them.
God, guns and guts. KTM 500 EXC, BMW F 650 GS (800), YAMMY 225 XT & TTR 125. Proverbs 25:24 Shut up and Ride!
PlatedDirtBike is offline   Reply With Quote