View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 09:16 PM   #63
BRUTSQD OP
2 scoops of stupid

Oddometer: 271
Holy crap, sorry it's taking me so long. Been a little distracted, plus just got back from a ride to colorado. Now where was I...
Max Wedge: Kind of a combination, I did a fair amount of RR reading before heading down and took note of places I really I wanted to stay. But for the most part it was just taking the other riders or just meandering till something struck our fancy.
Bajaxp: We're all good, home safe and sound. Just been too busy to keep up w the RR. I'm back on it :)
Kowalski:What!? Hey, slapping boots on a runway model doesn't mean shes ready for trench warfare, same applies to your pretty little street bike modeling it's unscuffed dirt tires. And as for the cigar, for the record, I didn't puke my guts out. I was just doing my best chameleon impersonation by changing into color green and going crosseyed.

BRUTSQD screwed with this post 07-24-2014 at 11:02 PM
BRUTSQD is offline   Reply With Quote