View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 06:31 PM   #5
Pantah
Patriot Nation?

Oddometer: 10,116
Bridgestone Threat

Kropotkin - Nice work but not wierd enough.... I predict Rossi loses because he doesn't finish all the reaces and too many others take his points. The Bridgestone teams will win many races and maybe even sweep a few podiums. Meanwhile, Michelin will be caught out and slow to recover. Melandri will be the best Honda man again and win some, but he'll go missing a few too. Meanwhile, Honda will give up on having Hayden ride their test mules so he'll be in it at the end and win at least two. None of the 250 guys will be consistant enough to threaten (but will win two), and Chris the V. will be closer to 10th then 1st. My absolute fav is Edwards (for his historic SBK season), but he rides like he's retired already. You can see it in his lap times late in a race. He's earned that right, though.

So where does that leave it? Nakano will win a few. Hopkins will podium a few. The Marlboro bikes both win more then once each, and of course Rossi will get his share. In the end, though, the crown will go to the man with the most points and I say he'll be riding a red machine from a tiny company struggling to stay alive. He'll be fluent in spanish too. -P
Pantah is offline   Reply With Quote