View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 11:53 PM   #23
S Won OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 746
Some new OGIO bling for my 950 S!

Thanks cmw! The bike is really dirty right now. I live on a 1.1 mile gravel road, so it's hard to keep it clean. The big KTM doesn't look bad dirty though and that helps. The Emig install is almost complete. I searched all over town for the DOT 5.1 brake fluid that I needed for the brakes. The local KTM dealer had it, but for some reason I drove around to all of the auto parts stores first.

I got some more ebay bling for the 950 today. A very large 113-liter blue OGIO motocross bag that I'll use on the toprack for touring. I thought it came with a raincover, but it didn't. The bottom is completely waterproof and it has a rigid panel to keep it flat. The raincover cover should be easy to get. I think it will fit my Touratech toprack just fine. The bigger Touratech rack and the hardbags should keep it off the mufflers but I'll need to watch it. The bag has a rollout mud flap to change boots on (shown in the second picture), a built-in helmet bag (for my off-road helmet), an off-road boot compartment, a goggle compartment, a tool gutter located on the bottom of the bag, daisy chains, a strap and some other cool features. What a deal at $65. I also got a 35-liter OGIO gym bag/overnight bag that will easily go in the bigger bags and hold personal items on trips. These along with my other OGIO bags, computer case, and Hydration unit should keep me happy for awhile. Good stuff, not expensive and functional. The big bag will hold my tent, sleeping bags, a folding chair, an extra helmet, boots and even more quite easily.

Wow, now I need to go somewhere!

S Won

S Won is offline   Reply With Quote