View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 05:20 PM   #9
dakarboy
ugly and stupid

Oddometer: 1,408
very well written. but i do not subscribe to your theory that rossi has this in the bag and we should just watch the battle for second. i think the season did not end for him the way he would have liked it and there are to many dogs barking at the door. he is his own worst enemy right now and i think there are so many riders hungry and with a lot to prove that it will take his toll on him. besides, now w/ his sights set on form 1, why risk anything when you are already going down in the books as the best?

of course i say rossi cannot possibly win another season and every season he does. this is my roll call for the season.
rossi 5 he crashes in one of the early races and loses his nerve but not his ride for 2007

nicki 1/2 has a banner year w/ more podiums than ever. if he can keep from crashing and marco cant he wins 1

marco 2/1 same as nicki's

edwards 4 good and consistant but not what it takes to run w/ the top dogs

sete 3 sete is good but he has never realized his potential, and now i think he never will

hopper 6 he will have a good season if he does not crash. he could even challenge sete for third but i think we are going to see more of the same.

as for all the new riders in this group? they are all good, and the future is wide open. but for 2006 season i do not see any of them in serious contention for the crown. it will be a learning season for some and a day of reckoning for most.

thats my story and i am sticking to it....

dakarboy is offline   Reply With Quote