View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 08:58 PM   #54
YOGOI
Prick

Oddometer: 3,446
Can't argue that the Scotts would probable the first pick of most people, but Emig has come up with such a great complete package that its hard to argue against going with his set up. As far as bling goes, I did mine in a semi-bling.

Note the trees are black. You could do every thing in black if you wanted, he has a few collors to choose from including leaving it aluminum, or I bet Emig could come up with a gray at no extra charge. Which brings me to the next subject. I have had a blown seal. I let it go for a few months, and even though it kept leak'n, it never stopped dampining. When I did send it in, it was back on the bike within a weak, free of charge. You just cant beat that type of service these days.

As far as travel'n and having a problem. Its not like your going to be stranded. The bike is will work without it. Plus, if your traveling on the 950, a leaky stabilizer will probably be the least of your worries.

04 950 GO!!!!! 2011 250 XC 89 Transalp 69 350 CL 04 225 XT

08 450 XC-F SOLD to a good home
YOGOI is offline   Reply With Quote