OK n00bster... I'll bite.
1. Bike: 640 Adventure
2. Year: 2003
3. Bought used or new: New
4. Current mileage: 11 thousand something
5. Modifications done: Here
are a few.
6. Mechanical work done: This
and the other thing
Nearly everything I've done I've documented in DIY guides... so anyone who reads them would have a pretty good idea of what's gone tit's up and what it took to fix it.
7. Upgrades done: The department of redundancy department... eh?
8. Current tires on the bike: Dunlop D908RR
9. Percentage of road versus dirt use: Overall since new, about 50/50 by miles, 30/60 by hours
10. Would you buy another one?: Yep.
11. Did you replace the main shaft bearing (if applicable): '03 not applicable
12. Pic of the bike if available: Yep.