3. bought new
4. 8,000+ (cables busted a few times, so i assume close 500 miles over odom.)
5. all the usual mods, carb, airbox opened,
6. full akra Titanium race exhaust, 18L and 9L tank set-ups
7. mech work, dont even get me started, just replaced crank.....
8. was runnning michelin Dez front/ Baja rear (now its got some cheap street tires on it till i get it licenced again)
9. 90% dirt / 10% street (and ridden HARD!!!)
10. would i buy another....
probably not at this point. i may be talked into the newer version when it comes out. of course once i have it fully running again, i could change my mind because up until it broke i would have sworen by these bikes.
11. yes i replaced the main shaft bearing. also helped 2 other do theres and made a tool kit to send around to other members.
12. pic of the bike, i dont know how long ktmtalk will let me post off their site but here it is...