1. Bike:LC4 640 Enduro
3. Bought used or new:Bought in 01 with 900 miles from my KTM rep but I had put over 500 miles on it while he had it.
4. Current mileage: 16000 + speedo cable broke a few times
5. Modifications done: Acerbis hand guards, Pro Taper Pastrana Bars, KTM bar risers, LED turn signals and taillight, supermoto rear fender extension, "comfort seat", Pro Moto Billet rear rack, snorkel removed, KTM air box screen, Loaded fuel screw, Adventure skid plate, Braking wave rear rotor, 15 tooth counter shaft sprocket, SXC silencer, straight through crossover pipe, thinner base gasket, forged piston, and probably more I can't remember.
6. Mechanical work done: Replaced counter shaft bearing at around 5000 miles-don't wait. Waiting for it to fail is expensive! Just rebuilt engine over the winter as the lower end of the rod failed at 15000 miles
7. Upgrades done: Adventure Rider "Ride the World" sticker
8. Current tires on the bike: Dunlop 908RR's, but will go back to MT21's
9. Percentage of road versus dirt use: Road 10% Dirt 90%
10. Would you buy another one?:Absolutely
11. Did you replace the main shaft bearing (if applicable):YES
12. Pic of the bike if available: