View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 11:52 AM   #67
GaelicDog
Lesser of Two Weasels

Oddometer: 7,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolfalpacas
The Scrambler is a Hoot....We bought two...(of course I got the TORS!!!) and The Big Boo had my solo seat cut down...fits fine.

Big Boo had his on dirt last night and that was just 4 weeks after having total right knee replacement...

You've done a great job evaluating this bike....fact is, until the other brands catch up, the Scrambler owns it's own niche.....trying to "fit" it into what other bikes are just really doesn't work....

A bike that makes you grin silly while you ride it...that has people staring at and wondering what the heck, them smiling too....that takes you pretty much whereever you want to go, turns on a dime, accelerates smartly...is a breeze to ride....yeah....not much to like there!!!!!!!!

And now I now get to buy a whole new wardrobe!!!! Davida helmet and Aviator goggles...looking for a classic red and white leather suit!!!!

Ride On...

CuteandCool

Boo (Michelle)

How do you guys like the massive tool kit it comes with?
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
GaelicDog is offline   Reply With Quote