View Single Post
Old 06-17-2006, 09:55 AM   #6
USBYGS OP
Riding the World

Oddometer: 877
Thumb Going Solo for a day or so...

I am hitting the road this morning for Southern Ca. to meet up with Gina. Grandma is now at peace along with one of my aunts who had been fighting more aliments than I can mention. Same day.

So not only is this road we travel windy but has some serious ups and downs. As you fellow bikers know, when life throws you a curve lean into it...

So I ride with the thoughts of meeting up with my soul mate and the pleasures of the open road. Gas prices here in Vancouver are $3-$3.20 for reg and super . The front tire (Dunlops) is looking excellent while the rear is flattening out quickly in the middle. Too many straight roads. Someday I want to wear out the sides first. I am thinking of splurging for some driving lights after riding out of town with Katoomer and seeing how visible he was.

I hope all is well for the D2D riders as well as those on the road to the Land of the Midnight Sun. We wish you a speedy recovery, Barb, as we have been thinking of you. Thanks for the words, Tom. Time to roll, I am outta here...

Take no prisoners - Leave no witnesses
USBYGS is offline   Reply With Quote