View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006, 06:58 AM   #811
skd500
SKuD

Oddometer: 70
My GS is finally here!!

Hey guys,
I live in India (Bangalore) and have been comtemplating getting a 12GS for a while and it is finally here. Its a 06 GS and the 1st day ride of 750Kms was good fun.

ADV Rider is the forum which really helped me decide on the bike after reading through various posts, every one's experience with the GS and numerous comparisons... Thanks moderator for letting me in early :-)

I had a F650, and still have it, though it would be up for sale soon.. Moving to 12GS was pretty easy after the F650, though it looks and feel too small now after the GS and the ride quality and handling cannot even be compared !!

The other bikes I own is a Yam RD350 (1984) and a Royal Enfield Bullet 535 (1991) fully restored and kicking. I also have a Subaru forester (2004) but then that is a different game. Iam part of various riding groups here and ride very frequently on long trips, off roading etc.. etc..

Hoping to have a good time here and getting help in terms of learing the bike, maintenance, trouble shooting etc.. Posting a pic here of my new baby!

Long live ADVrider ... It Rocks !!!

Sandeep Dutta (SKuD)
R12GS
Attached Images

skd500 screwed with this post 06-27-2006 at 07:02 AM Reason: My pic is not showing up..
skd500 is offline   Reply With Quote