Thread: Windscreen FAQ
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2002, 10:24 PM   #12
JimO OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 55
Quote:
Originally posted by a.chickendick
...(Not suggesting extra work here, but this format could work for bags, bars, lighting too) glad you are on the forum.
The primary reason i took this on is because i'm currently off work on strike. Being a fellow Ontarian you've probably figured out that i work for the provincial government. This makes me an easy target so be kind. :):. I'd be willing to take on some other subjects, being off from work only impacts turnaround time. Bags or bars would be easier as they are a little less technical but i'd be game for taking a stab on lights too with some help from the membership. Anyone have thoughts on the next section of our FAQ or does it matter at this point?

We also need to figure out how to integrate this with our (actually, Baldy's) forum. The other problem i have is that i have a 25 MB monthly download limit for web pages and 5 MB for content with my service provider which i suspect may not be enough but willing to go with this until its a problem. Anyone have thoughts on any of this? Listed somewhere under "Hall of Wisdom?"

Thanks
Jim

JimO screwed with this post 04-12-2002 at 10:58 PM
JimO is offline   Reply With Quote