View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 10:06 PM   #27
Chadleys1
working on it

Oddometer: 564
took a day off

Wow!!

I take one day off of checking the Thumper threads on ADV, and come back to find out we have our own thread. Nice!

Sorry I'm late.

I am a long time motorcyclist with more of a history on the street than in the dirt. This bike has changed my outlook on motorcycling tremendously. I consider it the most fun bike I have ever owned.

I had a little problem early on with the nut on the crank being loose and the woodruff key shearing, but once I got my parts, the pain was over. It was a very easy fix and did no permanent damage. Frustrating, but it did force me to become familiar with the motor and the setup of the bike which is something I was looking forward to.

I have a couple of projects going on with the bike at the moment, so I will just put up an old picture, for now.

I ride the bike on everything from Interstate Highways to (actual)deer trails up an down rocky hills on which you have to duck branches and limbs. I am extremely happy with this bike.

Hey buffallodan, you had a great idea with this thread, and I think it is cool how you sort of maintain it and bump it along.

I have said it before, buffallodan, you da man!

I will post better pics later. All our bikes look the same, now. In a year it will be funny to see how different they will become. Keep riding them and post photos.

Let's put the link on this thread whenever there is a ride report that has Husqvarnas in it. good idea??

Chadleys1 screwed with this post 08-05-2006 at 09:08 AM Reason: typing error
Chadleys1 is offline   Reply With Quote