Originally Posted by Andrew
So glad to hear of your services. Three questions:
1. What's your turnaround time if someone sends you their driveshaft?
2. What parts, exactly, do they send you?
3. Have you looked at CV joints? I know Oak and B.Jan were trying to make something work with CVs...
1) Turnaround is three weeks or less.
2) Send the entire driveshaft.
3) Getting a shaft with CV joints would be quite a large undertaking. It would not be just a modification of the existing shaft, it would be producing an entirely new unit ($$$), from front to back. I believe that the CV project by Oak etc. is on hold right now for lack of funding.