View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 08:03 AM   #96
rick danger
Off the wagon

Oddometer: 4,937
Quote:
Originally Posted by durtrider
well shit. I measured twice and still drilled the damn thing wrong on one side. I was in to big of hurry I guess. After I marked where the holes go I used the tip of a knife blade and twisted back and forth just a touch in the center of the mark to "scribe" the hole. After drilling the first one, I started on the second hole where a little piece of drilling was...I thought it was the scribe. Now I have a durn hole where there should be no hole. @$%&*!! Guess I'll stick a rubber plug in there....or mabey a fookin flower stem or sumthin...
now as far as the the function goes...I like it! I rode 200 miles in wind and no wind, both directions, and could tell a big difference. I left late in the afternoon without a clear visor and didn't get back untill after dark, so I rode with my tinted visor up. Never once did it blow down.
Is the hole thats in the wrong place under the winglet? Paint the bottom of the winglet black where it touches the fender/beak

rick danger is offline   Reply With Quote