View Single Post
Old 04-25-2002, 11:17 PM   #30
JimO OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 55
Quote:
Originally posted by wxwax

JimO,

Good point. It would be tough to keep up with the ever-changing prices out there. Perhaps then, a list of all known places that sell each product?

Hmm, then we get into international issues too, don't we? Can't be selfish and only list USA retailers. Plus, I'm not sure how that list could be organic, so that it doesn't take a lot of maintenance.

Maybe you can include a link to a site that does list retailers? I've sent an e-mail to Rick Korchak of the excellent Web Bike World site http://www.webbikeworld.com/ explaining all of this. I copied you. I also put in a plug for him to link to ADVRider!
wxwax, we could perhaps include official distributors as we learn of them. Not sure how many countries we have represented but this may be managable.

I've see "rate the dealer" sites before (something like a glorified version of the polls we have). Perhaps we can develop something like this in the future.

Thank you for your efforts with Rick Korchak. I've added a reference to Rick's site to our FAQ.

Jim
JimO is offline   Reply With Quote