View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 07:38 PM   #97
Hayden#69
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 259
BAKE.

That is actually my KLX in your picture. I remember your Black BMW. I think that was the only time I rode the KLX to the Casssody gathering. I didnt get rid of my XRL though. Still have my 94 XR and added an 04 Plated XRR.

My KLX is the only one around here that I know of. There is a guy from Hutchinson Ks. who is a principal for Wichita school that has a 93 I believe. I see him out at Cassody about every month.

I still have my KLX and its up on blocks and winterized for now. I took off all the plastic, sanded it down and made it shine again. New stickers and a Works Performance rear shock went on this year. Just did a valve adjustment with all new gaskets etc. It runs great and looks even better. I found mine on Ebay after a guy pulled it out of a storage unit in Vegas. Been sitting in there for 10 years. Flew out and rode it 1300 miles back to Kansas from AZ. I now have 10K on it and I have over $4000 invested. Its so neat and rare I hate to get rid of it but I have thought about selling it this winter.

Hayden.
Hayden#69 is offline   Reply With Quote