View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 07:03 AM   #46
Beastly Adventurer
Timmer's Avatar
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: Burien, WA
Oddometer: 2,401
In case you haven't discovered it yet, to take your dog into Canada, you'll have to have written evidence of a recent rabies shot. Below is a link to some information about taking pets into Canada. I've found when travelling with our dog that it's more important to have the document when coming back into the US. For some reason they're concerned that the dog will contain something evil.

I'm enjoying the blog and the trip.
Tim in Burien, WA
'05 R1200GS '03 F650GS
'08 WR250R
'03 Wing
'01 ST1100
Timmer is offline   Reply With Quote