Thanks Creeper, got the manual. Seem to have sorted out the issues now (no idea what went wrong yesterday)
It was just one of those days, planned to take a long ride through the gravel roads to my parents place via gravel roads approx 150km. Net result
1. Drops the bike after one minut when dismounting for fuel, broken mirror and looking like a complete ass
2. Notice I have almost no rear brake after 100 meters. Emergency bleeding and I have some braking at least
3. Gravel roads turns out to be ice roads. No fun with knobbies
4. Gets lost due to last minute rerouting and missing maps
5. Drops the map after finding my way back to the planned track
6. It gets dark, have to slab it the remaining part. 6 hours to go what normally is 150km (but at least 120km was through the woods)
7. Change fork oil, runs into problem, get the manuals, it works!...
8. until I drop the fork and spill the oil on the garage floor.
9. Notice that the brake light is on without any breaks applied. It must be related to my previous work on the adjustment of the rear break when I changed to TEch 6 boots a couple of days ago ( or the bleedling). Tries to find the problem for an eternity. Turns out it is the switch *front* brake lever. WTF
Ahh, merry freakin christmas