View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 03:34 PM   #100
BeemerChef OP
Wandering Homeless

Oddometer: 3,270
Riding into the New Year...

As the year is closing on us, I feel like there are life’s aspects I need to think about, maybe resolutions to take, try to better our life somehow... but I cannot find anything. I already live to the fullest every day, I can only on this occasion step back a bit and look around me, sometimes amazed at my own path. I am on the path of my desires, hoping some happiness for Spirit and missing my loved ones, the ones too far away to see and the departed ones...
Actually, I look forward to next year, a whole year on the road as I have only done 6 months at the time. There has been some incredible growth in just these past two months, incredible people I have met, the start seems so far away, even geographically as I have been so absorbed by my immediate surroundings... and the finish... I hope that there is none!
Wishing you all a Happy New Year, a healthy one, both physically and mentally... the rest will come.
It has been short rides the past day, still sore from fighting the strong winds on our way to Presidio, a bit of snow and fog has made the scenery and the ride even more enjoyable... after a couple cloudy days, the sun stands up high in the sky as a daily gift again, I think also sending great wishes for the coming New Year... and there is more on the Blog...
I think the pages have been saturated with the rig’s pictures... not that you will not see more of it, but today... my buddy Spirit... comfy and warm... is on the front page!

See you next year...

Ara and Spirit
BeemerChef is offline   Reply With Quote