View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 11:12 AM   #104
woody's wheel works OP
Built to Last

Oddometer: 3,319
i'll see what we can do,,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLeR06
Woody I am another of the KLR unfortunate that wants to change my front wheel like bullfrog but I want to go with a 17" so while you are looking for a hub for his keep a look out for another. If that doesnt work maybe me and bullfrog can get a discount somewhere for buying 2. Either way I need a 17" supermoto set up from you. I am stationed in Guam with the US Air Force and was wondering what type of shipping you would be able to use. We get the normal USPS at 96929 zipcode. Thanks and Happy New Year!
shipping is no problem,,,we use usps and actually find it cheaper and quicker to alot of places,,,

regarding your 17 SM set up,,,optimally for your bike size we'd go 3.50x17 front for the 120/70 tire and 4.25 x17 rear,,i've got a few SUN rims 2.75x17 in gold or variations thereof

you can run smaller rim widths and still get the SM feel,,just not the optimal racer set-up...perhaps go to a 100-110 front tire

regarding used hubs,,,folks ,,they are a high demand item,,,,because you are'nt the only ones with the idea of spare wheel sets

Folks remember,,,although we build some of the trickest/strongest state of the art stuff,,,i have always catered to folks with limited budget constraints,,,,just don't ask me to give ya the trick stuff for peanuts,,,,on my part i'll try to give the biggest bang for your dollar.....

happy new year!!!!

in the mean time,,,will get something going for ya manana

woody
....Wanna e-mail us... woodyswheelworks@gmail.com
......Wanna talk,,,call us
toll free... 1-866-936-0232
........If you're lost???... GPS = 39*40'33.86N x 104*59'54.69W
woody's wheel works is offline   Reply With Quote