View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 07:56 AM   #21
BlueLghtning
Riding is my passion

Oddometer: 4,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by flux_capacitor
Nice video, Blue. I love showing people that trail. The looks on their faces is the greatest! Was that Dazed on the yellow DRZ?

One time I rode back from Whissenhunt in the rain. I took that trail, and the entire thing, from 52 back across the creek xing, was like one huge river. There was flowing water everywhere. One reason I like that area so much is that everytime it rains, it chagnes the layout of the ruts. Good stuff.
Acutally, that was Wheedle on the DRZ.

On up North of that where there are the really big ruts, there was a car and on older truck stuck in the ruts. It was pretty funny to come and see it.

The ruts were extremely deep this time with the recent rain, so crossing them was interesting.

BTW, did you ever find that trail near the cemetary I told you about? We hit that trail too and it has become one of my favorites in that area. Man, talk about another loosing your bike in the water. There are a couple woops that normally are damp or muddy, but this time, they were filled with 2-3 ft of water. It's another great place to watch people's faces as they pop over and realize they are about to go swimming. There is also a creek crossing on that trail.
Smugmug Pics - Save $5 <-- Click Here
BlueLghtning is offline   Reply With Quote