View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 10:23 AM   #75
flux_capacitor OP
I know a shortcut!

Oddometer: 9,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by r_benner
Hello Men,
My buddy and I ride tagged DRZ-400. He on an "S" and mine is an "E". We live east of Atl in Covington and are getting tired of the same old D-town woods and the like. I love ride some new stuff meet you guys up north sometime. Is there another site I should check to be in the ride loop?

Thanks,

r

Men? We are DOGS. Just kidding dude, welcome to the group. I am pretty sure this is the only site you need to be in the loop, although I highly recommend dixiedualsport.com as well to meet some really cool folks.

Dags- I don't care what we do as far as lodging. Hotels are nice, but I am broke as a joke and it'll be hard to cough up the $ for this weekend as well as still having $ left for the Devils Creek ride at the end of the month.

I was thinking we could meet in Clayton, at that cool little campsite that you had to cross the creek to get to. I can get better directions posted if this is good for everyone. I would drive the truck up there, so I can bring supplies (food, alcohol). We could meet up there Saturday am, and ride all day...camp there Sat pm, ride Sunday. If I can camp Sunday night I will.

What say you all?
flux_capacitor is offline   Reply With Quote