Woody, as i have asked in one of the forums, is there a way that we can mount standard 36-hole excells on an HP2? The reasons for me are the following:
1. No one where i live can lace bmw cross spoke wheels (althugh one guy did it, took him 4 months, and by the time he's done..... the model was outdated
2. 36 holes seem to be the standard on dirtbikes
3. touratech sells the wheels with the hubs, all 36 hole patterns... but then again.. i'm quite sure YOU can do a better job than TT, at a more reasonable price
4. Can you machine a rear hub for a 36hole pattern?
5. Will a ktm front wheel set fit directlly onto the hp2 with minor spacer modifications? (again.... its cost related since bmw's hubs, front and rear, are so expensive)