View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 10:14 AM   #153
woody's wheel works OP
Built to Last

Oddometer: 3,346
we'll see if something can be done for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by porterdog
Hiya! I'm in the process of converting my XR650R to a supermotard rig but I would like a completely separate 17" wheelset so that I can go back and forth between dirt and street setups. What would you recommend? Have you/can you work out a cush drive setup for the rear? Can you include an odometer eliminator for the front? The typical setup is 3.5" front and 4.25" rear IIRC, and most people are using Excel rims with Talon hubs... Looking to order the end of this month/early next month... Ballpark pricing would be appreciated ;)

Thanks!

Robert
i'd highly recommend the cush hub,,,,what i need though is your complete wheel assemblies or measurements where the spacer and discs and sprocket are,,axle diameter etc,,, so you can have a simple interface,,,don't know if i have the specs on that,,,,

BTW,,we just got he trick billet cusch drive sprocket carriers in to complement the billet hubs,,,pics will follow shortly,,,i do know that crf and yzf rear hubd are within a millimeter or two of the ktm cush drive assembly
....Wanna e-mail us... woodyswheelworks@gmail.com
......Wanna talk,,,call us
toll free... 1-866-936-0232
........If you're lost???... GPS = 39*40'33.86N x 104*59'54.69W
woody's wheel works is offline   Reply With Quote