View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 04:51 PM   #5
dirty_sanchez OP
Dirty_Sanchez

Oddometer: 2,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by meat popsicle
Way to go dirty! It seems to be very descriptive and should be useful to a wide variety of folks doing electrical mods. I need more time with it, say to look for wire upgrades... , but my quick review impressed me.

Sorry I have been out for a spell, still not fully available, but I wanted to give your thread a deserving bump because it seems to have not garnered the attention it probably deserves.

I have not done this type of mod, so folks who are doing this stuff need to try out these methods and report back - that would be all I need for a nomination into the How-To Section eh?
Thanks Meat, It was a pretty fun and fairly easy project. I spent more time trying to figure out the wiring diagram than it took to do the actual install.

Guess I need to figure out how to scan the wiring diagram and stick it in the thread as either a jpg or a pdf.

Come on man, we gotta vote on whether my post is worthy for a 640A sticky? I figured it out and shared-just so the world would be a better place.

With the write up on this HID/Centech upgrade I did, I've made it so easy even a Caveman can do it!

Hope you're getting settled into your new Tennessee digs.

Dirty

dirty_sanchez screwed with this post 01-27-2007 at 05:13 PM
dirty_sanchez is online now   Reply With Quote