View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 05:40 PM   #48
motoged OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 864
Riders,

I apologize for responding to Hammer's post on a previous page with some British Columbia pics and comments....it threw some folks off thinking I had hijacked someone else's thread....

It was like taking a different trail on a ride and the guys at the back in the dust didn't see the marker at the trail junction

I will maintain target fixation on Baja as best as I can...that way I will be sure to hit it despite the tendency to be divergent on occasion...

Room at La Playita....great sheets and mattress....

The smell of boat gas wasn't a problem....

As we potentially added to the aroma in the courtyard....but actually, no gas leaks were noticed by us or any others....except for a few air-biscuits offered up due to the frijoles...

Off in the distance is the area where a huge marina project is underway....it makes for a dusty situation and has, unfortunately, caused grief to the management of this place....I would highly recommend La Playita to anyone who prefers to be off the beaten path and who enjoys the classical set-up of the place...

And while the pool was perfect...

The beach out front was a superiour location to get stupid without being a spectacle for others...

And, living dangerously without slipping on the tiles while running backwards without dropping my camera...

Baja '05 , Baja 06/07 , Baja 08/09 , BC Alpine Single Track

motoged is offline   Reply With Quote