View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 09:09 AM   #55
motoged OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRS Canada
I never realized I gave the finger that much. The report is coming along nicely, the photos are great as I am seeing yours for the 1st time. Its hard to decompress from this trip as part of me wants to be there now (instead of working, go figure). I'll get up to speed here and pick up my commentary moving forward. Al the fisherman is a great memory. I mean we've all been "that guy", but he was a piece of work, happy, harmless, and hammered. As well, Gary from Wisconsin was the gentleman on the '07 Goldwing in La Paz. He was basing out of La Paz from Oct - Feb, happy trails Gary !
Later, Darren
Darren, you don't give the salute THAT often.....but it appears here as a punctuation mark ...kinda like me comatose and holding a quart of beer on the beach at night ....or wearing my water jug party hat....or do we do those things that frequently ????

Glad you have begun to fill in some of the spaces of the trip with some of the more specific details.....ever since that incident at the airport with those guards and that bump on the head, my memory has been a bit different

As this ride report has kicked up dust, Irecognize that there are some great stories yet to be told.....and they have been either shelved for legal reasons or due to editorial malfunction....

but many of them are yet to be kickstarted....and will roar to life before this damned story is over

There are the ones about The Beauty...

and The Beast....

The kind faces along the road...

... and the hospitality of the innkeepers...

....and the spiritual experiences along the way...

Baja '05 , Baja 06/07 , Baja 08/09 , BC Alpine Single Track

motoged is offline   Reply With Quote