View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 08:50 PM   #65
motoged OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 861
So, there we was....

On top of the divide looking down at the Pacific and looking forward to Todos Santos....

As the ride this morning so far was at that pace that seemed moderate...but we both agreed that we would take more pics on the return ride...

We wound our way down from the mountains, found the right route with only one "Qual ruta por Todos?" (my Spanish is butchered but it gets me by....I have learned what I know about it mostly when travelling....I promise myself to take lessons some day so I can interject the occasional verb into my phrases), and enjoyed the smooth hard-pack out to the highway...

Darren kickin' up some dust.....

On to the highway just south of Los Cerritos and up to Todos...dropped in at the Hotel California to say hello to the owner from our hostess in San Jose but she wasn't there that day....

So we tooled around for a brief tour of town and found a taco stand with appropriate attitude...

And Darren had a chance to preview his pics of the day, have a cerveza, and enjoy the sights....

After some tacos and beer, we gassed up at the Pemex next door and headed out to a few of the beaches south of town....

Baja '05 , Baja 06/07 , Baja 08/09 , BC Alpine Single Track

motoged is offline   Reply With Quote