View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 03:00 PM   #19
ERIC DN OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 416
We take the track again, in fact there is not really one track but many parallel tracks. I go a head an decide to step on the gas, after a moment, having a look behind, I don’t see Patrick, I turn and go back, then I see 4x4, I head for them and ask if they have seen a bike, they explain to me that he is stopped not so far. Gas., I see Patrick and in the same time a band composed by 8 bikes are going up to me, the Italians we saw the first day, they give me a wave. Patrick has already removed the front wheel because of a puncture. Mechanical workshop in this windy area is not very easy and the sand penetrate everywhere, there is a lot of sand inside the tyre, on the axle. There are many thorn planted in the tyre. Patrick has waited the last minute to prepare his bike, and as he couldn’t get tyres “Michelin desert”, so he put normal tyre typeT63, “ it will be ok, you will see “ he said. We change the tube and put back the wheel. Now, if we want avoid riding by night we need to change pace, Gas.
Name:  CIMG0080.jpg
Views: 3830
Size:  71.8 KB

ERIC DN screwed with this post 02-02-2007 at 03:37 PM
ERIC DN is offline   Reply With Quote